FULL-TIME offers you an easy way to manage your football leagues online.
Enables clubs and referees to administer their day to day activities
FULL-TIME offers you an easy way to manage your football leagues online.
Enables clubs and referees to administer their day to day activities
FULL-TIME offers you an easy way to manage your football leagues online.
Enables clubs and referees to administer their day to day activities
FULL-TIME offers you an easy way to manage your football leagues online.
Enables clubs and referees to administer their day to day activities
FULL-TIME offers you an easy way to manage your football leagues online.
Enables clubs and referees to administer their day to day activities
NEXT GAME 5 days left
Aston VillaASTChelseaCHE
A thrilling day of Barclays FA Women’s Super League action provided several twists and turns

Shock results, thrilling comebacks and last-gasp winners were the order of the day in the Barclays FA Women’s Super League as Sunday’s action provided non-stop drama.
Manchester United started the day by recording their sixth successive victory in all competitions as they beat Tottenham 3-0 with goals from Vilde Bøe Risa, Hayley Ladd and Leah Galton.
That result moved Marc Skinner’s side above defending champions Chelsea, who were unable retake second place after being held to a goalless draw by Brighton and Hove Albion.
Meanwhile, Reading continued their winning streak with a 3-2 triumph over Birmingham, Aston Villa left it late to defeat Leicester City and West Ham beat Everton.
The final game of the day saw league leaders Arsenal rescue a point with a dramatic injury-time equaliser against Manchester City.
Heath rescues point for leaders Arsenal 
Tobin Heath came off the bench to grab a point for league leaders Arsenal against a Manchester City team on a fantastic run of form.
It looked like Khadija ‘Bunny’ Shaw had struck the winner but despite being second best in the contest Heath pounced on a loose ball in the area and drilled it past City keeper Khiara Keating.
This happened after City had scored just after the hour.
The outstanding Lauren Hemp found herself free on the left wing and sent a perfect low cross across the face of goal inviting Shaw to tap-in, which she did.
In the build-up the ball arrived at Hemp it had struck referee Abigail Byrne, but because City were in possession and continued in possession she waved play on.
Tobin Heath. That’s it. That’s the tweet. pic.twitter.com/lMY8RQ9bl3
The Gunners staff were enraged and that led to a yellow card for coach Jonas Eidevall.
Arsenal had started the game well. A mix-up between Steph Houghton and Khiara Keating saw Alex Greenwood on the cover to clear off the line after Beth Mead tried to take advantage.
Perhaps the closest the home side got in the first half was a beautifully curled cross from Greenwood. Lucy Bronze rose highest in the penalty area and powered her header fractionally over Manuela Zinsberger’s bar.
Mead went close for Arsenal and Park went close for City in the second half but Park’s shot was well saved by Zinsberger.
But Heath’s strike meant that Arsenal certainly went home happier as City will feel they dropped points.
Harries the hero for Reading
Emma Harries’ volley snatched an entertaining victory as Reading came from two goals behind to beat relegation-threatened Birmingham 3-2 at the Select Car Leasing Stadium. 
The Royals have now won four straight games in the Barclays FA Women’s Super League for the first time, but this was a big opportunity missed for the Blues, who remain two points adrift at the bottom of the table. 
Birmingham took a shock lead in the third minute when Lucy Quinn’s corner was met by a thumping header from Gemma Lawley at the back post. 
The Blues seemed to take a firm grip on the game after 36 minutes when Jade Pinnock found Libby Smith before getting on the end of the return pass to poke her shot past Grace Moloney. 
Four #BarclaysFAWSL wins in a row ✅

A new club record for @ReadingFCWomen 🙌 pic.twitter.com/rkJXKvadPk
Reading goalkeeper Moloney was injured in the act of trying to prevent the goal and had to be stretchered off, to be replaced by Rhiannon Stewart. 
In the lengthy period of first-half stoppage time that resulted, the Royals hauled themselves back into contention when Justine Vanhaevermaet’s header from Faye Bryson’s free-kick looped into the top corner.
The hosts then had a big chance to draw level three minutes into the second half when Harries was tripped in the area by Harriett Scott and Natasha Dowie scored from the penalty spot.
And a superb turnaround by Reading was completed in the 55th minute when Deanne Rose picked out Harries, who netted with what was a superb volley.
Defending champions Chelsea held by Brighton
Brighton picked up their first Barclays FA Women’s Super League point since November by holding profligate Chelsea to a 0-0 draw in Crawley.
Despite enjoying close to 70 per cent of possession and attempting over 20 shots, the visitors couldn’t find a way past Megan Walsh in the Brighton goal.
After Guro Reiten toe-poked wide from six yards – Pernille Harder finding her with a clever cut-back – Fran Kirby headed just wide from a Jonna Andersson cross, before a goal-bound Reiten effort was blocked by Victoria Williams.
Danielle Carter provided the only moment of inspiration at the other end for Hope Powell’s side, a snap shot forcing Ann-Katrin Berger to tip the ball over the bar.
BIG save from @Megs1994! 🧤 #BHAFC pic.twitter.com/klFv8e6Eg8
Kirby missed a glorious chance seven minutes from the interval when she was released by Jessie Fleming just inside the Brighton half, racing towards goal having beaten Danique Kerkdijk for pace, only to be denied by a sprawling Walsh.
The defending champions continued to pour forward, Kirby twice thwarted in the opening five minutes of the second period before Scottish international Erin Cuthbert inexplicably put wide from six yards having been presented with the best chance of the game.
Niamh Charles and Beth England were both introduced from the Chelsea bench as they continued to rain shots in, Cuthbert smashing against the bar after Williams had again put her body on the line to block Drew Spence’s drive.
England was kept out by a wonderful save from Walsh three minutes from time as she claimed a superb clean sheet – in the process giving her side the point their sheer resilience epitomised.
Villa get back to winning ways
Alisha Lehmann stole all three points for Aston Villa with a last-gasp winner as they beat Leicester City 2-1 in a dramatic Barclays FA Women’s Super League clash.
The Swiss international slotted home in injury time to end Villa’s four-match losing run after Jemma Purfield had scored at both ends.
Villa took an early lead when Maz Pacheco’s floated corner was glanced across the face of goal and Purfield was unable to stop herself diverting the ball into her own net.
Remi Allen went close on 35 minutes when Lehmann broke down the right flank and found her in the box but the midfielder sliced wide against her former club.
Clutch, @lehmann_alisha. 🙌pic.twitter.com/sPBQIQhHFk
Leicester continued to apply pressure after the restart but Natasha Flint was wasteful with her finish after finding herself through on goal thanks to a defensive error, dragging her shot wide.
Hannah Hampton made a crucial save to deny Shannon O’Brien on the hour mark after Flint danced through the Villa backline, with the visiting goalkeeper also pouncing on the loose ball.
However, with 13 minutes left to play, Hampton couldn’t hold on to Purfield’s in-swinging corner and the delivery went all the way in.
The spoils looked to be shared until the last minute of injury time when a through ball found Lehmann free in the box and she fired past Demi Lambourne to break Leicester hearts.
Hammers hit new heights
West Ham climbed to seventh in the Barclays FA WSL table with a comfortable 3-0 home win over a struggling Everton in Dagenham.
Playing for the first time in more than a month, Everton hit the bar twice in the first half but were made to pay for their profligacy when Katerina Svitkova opened the scoring from close range.
Second-half goals from Dagny Brynjarsdottir and Claudia Walker sealed the points for the hosts, for whom midfielder Kate Longhurst was making her 150th WSL appearance.
The woodwork denied the Toffees twice in the opening half-hour, with Hanna Bennison’s strike pushed onto the bar by Anna Leat before Valerie Gauvin also hit the bar on the half-hour mark.
⭐️ @dagnybrynjars

3⃣ goals for the midfielder this season! ⚒️ pic.twitter.com/aJMRYwQ3Ys
Buoyed by their let-offs, West Ham took the lead four minutes before the break as Lisa Evans and Svitkova combined before the Czech midfielder bundled the ball home from close range.
West Ham had the ball in the net again within two minutes of the second half, only for Walker to be ruled offside, but there was no denying Brynjarsdottir ten minutes later, with the Icelandic midfielder slotting home after Lisa Evans launched a great counter-attack.
Walker then added her name to the scoresheet with five minutes to play, dispatching Emma Snerle’s pass to complete a convincing victory for the Hammers.
Get the latest news on everything football
The Football Association
© 2001 – 2021. All Rights Reserved


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.